WE HAVE AN OPENING FOR A DIRECT HIRE ESTATE PLANNING, ELDER LAW, AND PROBATE ATTORNEY:
This thriving law firm in the North Metro (Northern Suburbs) is looking for another Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate Attorney to join the team. It is a very busy law practice with several attorneys who work in the areas of estate planning, elder law, probate, family law, and personal injury law.
Pay is very competitive. Benefits package includes salary, performance incentives, employee health and disability insurance, paid parking, as well as a 401k/profit sharing plan.
Base pay will be $40,000-70,000 plus commission. Base pay will depend on experience and book of business.
This full-time position will work specifically within our Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate practice group.
Requirements and Qualifications.
The candidate must:
* Be highly motivated to develop new business opportunities and manage existing referral relationships.
* Have 1-5 years prior experience as an attorney working in estate planning, elder law, probate, or related areas.
* Possess superior writing skills.
* Have good verbal communication skills.
* Be skilled in the use of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.