We have an opening for a detailed oriented Bookkeeper/Administrative candidate for a Direct Hire position in Coon Rapids. You will be working with a Bookkeeping company that is very busy, very versatile and very involved.
This role will involve bookkeeping tasks, payroll tasks and day to day office administrative tasks. Your work will include bank reconciliations, journal entry, payroll, and data entry amongst other duties and will require QuickBooks skills. You will need to be detail oriented, be a good communicator, have great feedback skills through the use of frequent emails and phone calls to clients. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast pace environment and have a passion to develop and maintain policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include : –
-The use of Quickbooks.
-Processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
– Process and post payments
– Process payroll
– Order inventory office supplies and equipment; prepare and submit orders for purchase
– Account Reconciliations and Bank Reconciliations
– Answering phones and filing as necessary
– 3+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
– Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and experience using QuickBooks
– Deep understanding of accounts receivable accounts payable
– Account bank reconciliation experience
– General ledger experience highly desired
This will be part time at 30-35 hours a week
Pay will be $14-18 an hour based on experience