PROJECT MANAGER WITH CONSTRUCTION/ FACILITIES MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE
This is a Direct Hire Full Time role which reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Provide detailed, accurate, and timely cost estimates (bids) for client/prospects. This position works closely with our sales/business development team to reach stated goals and objectives by effectively utilizing company resources to promote products and services. Focus on developing and implementing new systems and procedures, as needed, that align with company’s standards and values; with the goal to maximize return on investment, personnel and company assets.
- Provide detailed, accurate, and timely cost estimates (bids) for client/prospect proposals.
- Coordinate with Business Development team and assist them in their marketing efforts
- Complete all invoicing weekly.
- Work in alignment with budgets, and revenue goals.
- Provide weekly updates to COO regarding revenues, cost controls, completed projects and staffing needs.
- Ongoing Project Management work
- Monitor and evaluate existing processes/procedures and develop new procedures that increase operational efficiencies
- Attend weekly meetings with Operations and Business Development teams to ensure that projects have been satisfactorily completed.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Other miscellaneous duties as signed
The Estimator position works closely with the COO. In addition, ongoing, daily communication with the Operations and Business Development Teams will be maintained to ensure that all job bids (estimates) are completed in a timely manner.
College degree or equivalent training and experience
Continuing education in management, communications, leadership skills and others as available
- Highly motivated self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi task
- Good working knowledge of computer skills
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent motivational and people skills
- Knowledge of the furniture industry
- Client relations experience